We have improved the program by adding some new conversion features. Now the software may not only import files of EML, MSG, EMLX (and optional MBOX and MBX) formats into Outlook but also convert these file types to PST, RTF, TXT, EML, MSG, TNEF and HTML formats. To take advantage of this new feature you just need to check the “Convert EML and MSG files to:” option and choose the target file type on the first wizard page.
Thus the program is compatible with file formats EML, MSG, EMLX for input and PST, RTF, TXT, EML, MSG, TNEF and HTML for output.
Supported data formats:
- EML to PST – Import Outlook Express email files to Microsoft Outlook profile
- MSG to PST – Import native MS Outlook files into Outlook data format
- EML to MSG – Convert Entourage eml files to Outlook compatible pst
- MSG to EML – Convert Outlook emails to EML format (MSG Converter)
- EML to RTF – Convert eml files to Microsoft Word documents
- MSG to RTF – Save Outlook emails to the Word compatible format (Convert MSG)
- EML to HTML – Turn eml files into Web documents of HTML format
- MSG to HTML – Save Outlook emails to files of html format
- EML to TXT – Convert emails of RFC format to the plain text files
- MSG to TXT – Save Outlook emails t the text document
Now you can keep your archive of messages in any of the available formats suitable for reading, analyzing, searching and tracking. Preparing letters for imports in the judicial system, litigation management system and responses to Freedom of Information Act requests. It is useful for cross-group companies which are cooperating, but using the different email software or projects where messages are stored in the shared folder and for customer support teams, which often receiving emails from customers in different formats.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!