Many users of our EML to PST Converter asking us:
- How to switch from using MAC OS – Apple Mail client to Microsoft Outlook?
- How to export messages from the email client software of MAC OS X (Mac OS X, POSIX, MAC OS 9)?
- How to implement the conversion of messages into EML format?
- How to make EML format compatible with Windows encoding?
- How to import messages from Apple Mail to Outlook pst file?
The article, which we offer to your attention describes the email transferring process from the standard Apple Mail client, converting with proper eml file encoding and importing to Microsoft Outlook. Apple Mail client can save messages to the .eml or .emlx format, but the Outlook can’t import them directly, fortunately EML to PST Converter can handle this task easily.